Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Aaagh! How Much Shorter Can I Go?

One big wiggle while I was trimming her bangs - and a big chunk out above her right eyebrow. I have cut them nearly as short as I can stand to even it out, but from the picture, I can see it's not even yet! One more try . . .

Edited later to show:
They are about as short as I can stand, but more even. I can't completely fix the chunk.
She's still cute, though, the little cheeseball.
Love the outfit! It's not very practical, though, for everyday princess wear; the cats won't leave her alone.

3 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I think she looks adorable!! Once Jackson cut a big V in Joe's bangs. He cut the hair all the way to the scalp. I had to shave his head!

~Lynn

Denise said...

SO cute.:)
She looks like the Dora on her shirt with that little bob :)

Nana said...

NOT too short! She is adorable! I like that you can see her whole pretty face!