Saturday, August 27, 2011

Loft Beds!

The loft beds arrived! Sturdy (real wood) beds that will outlast the kids. . .
This is Conor's. He's finally off the floor!
Gabrian inherited the loft bed Conor had in his old room.
Cameron wished to keep his own loft bed - even though he wanted it over where Conor's was. It would have been much easier just to move the blankets, but we got to move furniture instead. :)

Ari's bed has a playhouse under it. Isn't this the cutest thing ever? I definitely would have thought so! Mandy and I had fun setting up the mini kitchen and nursery.


This is Gabrian's bed, which used to be Conor's. I put a curtain under it that he can draw closed to have a "fort." Cameron helped him knot the blanket/rope swing on. Someday, I'd like to exchange this curtain for a camo one or something else cool, but for now, I had a grey sheet available.

No comments: