Monday, December 26, 2011

More Christmas

We had 20 people over the weekend (and 7 dogs).  At Christmas dinner, we had 18 people.  Even our table won't seat that many!  17 of those stayed the night, and in the morning, #18 returned for breakfast with us.  It was awesome.  (I do wonder where our cats went.)  :)

Christine and Carl Carney (right) with their 4 kids:  Travis, Matthew, Denise, and Lora (me).
And that led to this:

Chris and Carl's whole family!
Carrie, Travis,
Michael, Wynn, Ariana, Lora, Matthew
Eric, Denise, Amanda, Chris (with Cameron), Carl
Andrew, Conor
Gabrian


All of the girls - Wynn agreed to join.

All Nana's girls.
Oh my word - aren't they beautiful?!
Wynn and Auntie Denise.

All of the guys - Wynn insisted.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dad still has the wild mustache?!

Vicky said...

Since your blog redesign of Wynn's site, I have been unable to leave a comment. the entire box is not displayed and the publish your comment button is not available. I'm not sure if others are having that problem or just me.